Sep 24, 2012

WAKE UP PEOPLE: Ed, Edd n Eddy (Mind Cintrol)

So you think that big brother is not controlling what we watch?? Check out this clip from the show "Ed, Edd n Eddy" animated comedy television series on Cartoon Network.
This character is suppose to be stupid and has a best friend that's a piece of wood, He's just chillin watching television but if you look closely there's a book on his left that reads MIND CONTROL.
So their telling us what they are doing to our children minds when the are watching T.V.
This is really going on for those people that don't believe you better start waking the fuck up cause it's for real.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iv seen this show way to much when I was younger and I went over a friends house and he randomly put the show on and I noticed it and instantly looked it up. All of this is really daunting to me and gives me a weary vibe. Fuck the system