Jul 7, 2011

JUST PEACHY!

Mmmm, Wifie got me eating good these days. At my age I got to start eating right, so wifie cooked me a Spicy Peach salsa with Salmon.
I have to say it was Delicious. This dish is low in calories but packed with juicy flavor, peaches deserve a place on your summer menu. (Check out the recipe at the bottom)



RECIPE: Salmon Peach salsa

1 salmon fish glazed with honey
2 large peaches, with skin, pitted and diced.
1 Large tomato, seeded and diced 1/4 cup finely diced red onion and 1 avocado
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro and black pepper.

In a bowl, combine peaches, tomato, onion, lime juice, cilantro avocado. Season with salt to taste, and serve with tortilla chips.
Bake Salmon fish and glaze it with honey
Now you got the recipe so go ahead and enjoy!

No comments: