Dec 16, 2010

700 WALL MAD C

700 Wall - Final Update from Molotow on Vimeo.


"Here we are, the wall is done! Even though I decided to paint a little
further still - I just finished it before the snow set in. The wall was
originally planned to end at the set of windows since those are difficult to involve and the surface of the wall became pretty bad from thereon too.
However, I decided to extend my theme in places and take the challenge to
paint until the very end of the wall. Now it is about 680m2 of wall space.
Finally, the picture is complete and I hope the story sums up. My Stylemachine-idea was based on the life of a dedicated graffiti writer. It's a wall for all of us who paint 10+ years and who put all their energy and heart into it.

MAD C.

To see more log-on to: www.molotow.com

No comments: