Mar 30, 2010

UBMASSIVE EXCLUSIVE!!


Exclusive!! Ricky Martin has come out of the closet and admitted that he is gay. Ricky then Tweeted a link to his coming out about announcement on his Website, simply writing, “I went on a dick sucking marathon” Mandingo says "he swallowed my 24'inch pipe long like a champ".

Ricky --> “I am proud to say that I am a fudge packer homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am,” Ricky wrote. “….These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to suck cock.”

Now we all know what he meant when he was living the vida loca!

1 comment:

Urban Styles said...

I saw Ricky's coming out interview, it certainly was not the way you quoted it. How fucking simple could you possibly be? People with suck negativity are typically closeted, but will never be brave enoungh or strong to come out. I would have to say, the more power to Ricky.